Beitostølen Hiking Camp (8-days)
Stay at the 4-star mountain resort with all its facilities while using both the small mountain village and the many activities and hiking routes in the area.
Beitostølen offers easy access to some of the best hikes and mountain activities in the area. The mountain town is easy to reach both by car or my bus. And offers several activities in the area.
- Hiking Board: Breakfast, Lunch to go & Dinner
- Day: 1 - Radisson BLU Mountain Resort Beitostølen
- Day: 2 - Radisson BLU Mountain Resort Beitostølen
- Day: 3 - Radisson BLU Mountain Resort Beitostølen
- Day: 4 - Radisson BLU Mountain Resort Beitostølen
- Day: 5 - Radisson BLU Mountain Resort Beitostølen
- Day: 6 - Radisson BLU Mountain Resort Beitostølen
Agenda day 1:
Bus: Transfer to/from OsloTime: 4 hour(s)
Ride with Valdresekspressen!
Enjoy the scenic journey from Oslo to the Valdres Region. After leaving the bustle of the capital you will soon find yourself on countryside roads passing through small towns and surrounded by lakes and fields. As you get further into the country, you will see the mountains in the distance and before you know you’ll find yourself climbing the steep roads that take you straight into the national park. The coach has adjustable seats, free WiFi, outlets with USB charging ports and toilet facilities on board.
Accommodation: Radisson BLU Mountain Resort Beitostølen
A traditional first-class full service resort situated at the bottom of the slopes in the centre of Beitostølen.
No scheduled tours:
There are currently no planned tours for Beitostølen Hiking Camp. Send a request below and we will get back to you: