Jotunheimen RoundtourThe best eco-friendly way to get a piece of Jotunheimen and the norwegian mountains in only one day!
Join a full roundtour of Jotunheimen in only one day! The tour fits for families, couples, seniors and groups.
Travel like a Norwegian! - The tour is built on scheduled buses and boat departures. This is the best eco-friendly way to visit lower Jotunheimen. Low impact on the environment, but with the full experience! Book the tour and get the Jotunheimen Travel day pass to the heart of Norway and Jotunheimen and back again!
If you are low on time on a short vacation in Jotunheimen. But at the same time want to see as much as possible of the mountain landscape, this is your chance! The tour runs every day.
Bring some light snacks for a sandwich for the bus tour. It is also possible to get some food along the way at Bygdin or Eidsbugarden.
- 11:45 - 12:58: Scenic bus tour with Valdresekspressen: Fagernes - Bygdin
- 13:30 - 15:15: M/B Bitihorn boat tour on Bygdin sea
- 16:50 - 17:20: Bus from Eidsbugarden to Tyinkrysset
- 17:38 - 18:54: Scenic bus tour with Valdresekspressen: Tyinkrysset - Fagernes
You can use the same ticket with an alternative route to/from:
- Tyinkrysset: 09:57 - 17:20
- Beitostølen: 12:45 - 21:05 (1H 25M time to explore in Fagernes)
- No meals included